Between Α and Ω

My name is Dasrik and if you disagree, you are wrong.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

You don't know me

I find it sad that I have to resort to this common rejoinder. But it's true.

I have come to realize that most people who claim to know me in real life don't really know me at all. More specifically, they do not yet understand the true depth of my illness. I have to believe one of two things: they either think I'm faking my illness (which is stupid, the proof is in my left arm which looks like a T-virus arm at this point, unless they think I just mangled my own arm to get sympathy), or they are just waiting for me to die (which is too painful to contemplate, but some days it's the only thing that makes sense).

This is mostly a vent against Shoryuken.com, or more appropriately the people who post there. The Cannon brothers mostly keep this site running off of their own money, and Mr. Wizard and his friends run the tournaments with their own time and effort, but the people there take it all for granted, and tend to treat me like a second-class citizen. And hey, that's fine and all...

But I *started* this gangster shit, and this is the motherfucking thanks I get?

Yeah, agsf2 was around before me, but they took Marvel vs. Capcom as a joke. There was a MvC board before mine, but the guy who ran it didn't even care about the scene. So yes, I will say, the Marvel scene is alive because of fucking me, and if you don't respect that, then fuck you too. I don't even care if you can beat me at the game. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have that game to play.

So, yes, this is a vent, but I mean it from balls to bones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home