Between Α and Ω

My name is Dasrik and if you disagree, you are wrong.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Whining about an iTunes purchase

This is probably gonna be my most petty blog post ever, but it's been on my mind and won't leave until I write about it, so here goes.

Being on a bit of a nostalgia kick, I bought some '90s tunes from iTunes. One of them was the Breeders' "Cannonball". Some of you might remember this song from the mid-90s with its weird guitar shred, its nonsensical chorus of "In the shade" and that odd music video involving the lead singer dipping her head in water.

I probably should have listened to the song on YouTube a few times before buying it because I totally regret the purchase. This song is stupid. It's not even stupid in a fun way, it's just stupid, period. I guess this is buyer's remorse, because I waited until now to delete it, just because I'd paid 99 cents for it.

Yeesh. Caveat emptor, indeed. Look at all the crap I spewed just for this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home