Between Α and Ω

My name is Dasrik and if you disagree, you are wrong.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Microsoft Songsmith

Well, maybe stuff about gaming later. Right now, I have to bitch about this. If you don't know what this is, just look it up on YouTube, and prepare yourself for something utterly horrible.

You know, I used to think that Microsoft, while its business practices were questionable, had making computers easier to use in mind. I even gave them the benefit of the doubt with Vista. But now it seems kind of clear that Microsoft wants to make us all into heartless robots.

Steve Jobs was a workaholic and difficult with people, but Apple's stuff had heart. I'm not going to switch to a Mac, because I hate Macs (Apple II forever), but I'm kinda not gonna defend Microsoft anymore. This Songsmith shit is giving me real grief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home