Between Α and Ω

My name is Dasrik and if you disagree, you are wrong.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

CastleRealm

The website CastleRealm appears to be offline, and its webmaster Lord Colm doesn't seem to be available.

This is depressing to me for a few reasons. CR was a website that was extremely helpful and comforting to me when I began my journey through the world of BDSM, and particularly when I self-realized myself as a submissive.

Many of the writings in regards to submission were based on Lord Colm's sub named jade, who died some time ago of lupus. I've wanted to believe that the fact that it was a memorial would mean it would stay online for as long as it took...

I wonder if it's on me to remember and keep what I learned from CastleRealm in my heart out of respect of her memory.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger tenderwolf said…

    I too learned much from CastleRealm when I first began my journey. In time, my Master would send me to the site to read articles as well.

    I think that it is on those of us who have learn from this site to keep these things in our heart out of respect for ourselves and our own journey in the lifestyle that is D/s.

    I appreicated then and still do that Lord Colm was so willing to share so much of His and jade's knowledge, experience and wisdom.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger kl4 said…

    yes!! Castle Realm was the best!!
    but there was another great site about bdsm and the same happened to it! do you remember Alphamanor!! with Lord Alpha and dove?? great places full of knowledge!!

    löthianne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home