Between Α and Ω

My name is Dasrik and if you disagree, you are wrong.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Worn out and creatively dry

I haven't written a story in months, or even really made a real attempt. I tried to write one for a friend, but I stopped after four paragraphs because I could tell it was crap. I think this might be a symptom of the fact that I am actually bipolar, because I was going through a creative burst a few months ago, and now I'm dry.

It doesn't help that I've withdrawn from one of the most major message boards I used to post to. I don't regret it, but it occasionally gave me inspiration. Now I really don't want to go anywhere. It doesn't feel like depression, but it may actually be that, I don't know.

Not sure what else to say.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    While I believe that inspiration is something to be waited, interaction with people is a tool for creating inspiration as well. Perhaps you need to go to another message board that is different from the mindset of that message board you frequent. Inspiration comes from new ideas, not being comfortable with the old, which could bog you down.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home