Between Α and Ω

My name is Dasrik and if you disagree, you are wrong.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hospital stay

Without going to too much detail, I want to make some suggestions for those who might still read this blog.

If you ever feel like your chest is hurting when you sleep, don't ignore it; go see a doctor. It is usually a sign of something more serious, and if it's not, better safe than sorry, trust me. Chest pain when laying down is almost always a sign of some kind of lung condition, and those are not pleasant in any way.

I was hospitalized for pulmonary edema. They managed to get rid of most of the fluid because it was in my blood, but it was not fun. I remember at one point I was clinging to a nurse, not because she was attractive in any way (although she was), but because I was scared I was going to drown and I wanted to hold onto something.

I also got a catheter in a bad place. Yuck.

But it wasn't all bad, my dad's supervisor said a prayer for me and my family visited a lot, and I saw some movies. "Idiocracy" is one I recommend everyone watch, and I still don't understand why everyone hates "X-Men 3" so much. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home