Between Α and Ω

My name is Dasrik and if you disagree, you are wrong.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Fandom is retarded.

Riddle me this, folks... how can you claim to be a fan of a certain television series (anime be damned, they are television series), call its creator a genius etc., then turn around and say a certain character is the "spawn of Satan" and denigrate everything she does? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

If you've figured it out by now, yes, I'm talking about the Anti-Chibiusa cult that has developed in the Sailormoon fanbase. If you say you like Sailormoon, but hate Chibiusa, fuck you. I hope you die of uterine cancer. If you're a man, I hope you develop a uterus just so you can get uterine cancer.

This also goes to the "Sasughey" faction of the Narutards. Get bladder cancer and die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home